We are a locally-owned and operated family business in Texoma for 35 years now. Family health and safety has always been very important to us. Since March 20th, we have been completely closed for business. However, we are excited to announce that we plan on reopening to the public on Friday, May 29th!
SKATING RINK HOURS FOR REOPENING WEEKEND
Friday, May 29th
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Saturday, May 30th
2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR PUBLIC SESSIONS WHEN YOU COME BACK TO SKATE WITH US
- Maximum of two (2) people in the entryway at one time. There will be a designated wait area outside with social distancing markers.
- If dropping off, do not leave until the person being dropped off has safely made it inside the building.
- No bags (including purses and skate bags) or extra items. Items brought in MUST stay on your person at all times.
- Shoes MUST be placed in shoe cubbies or a rented locker. Phones, personal items, and food/drinks will not be allowed in cubbies.
- Snack bar will have reduced seating. Please do not leave any items at the tables. Use the cubbies instead. ALL unattended food/drinks will be thrown away.
- Please pay attention to the social distance markers on the floors for lines at the snack bar and skate counter. DO NOT CROWD.
- Pool tables, air hockey tables, and basketball will be unavailable until further notice.
Other guidelines to be aware of:
- Sanitize/wash your hands at entry/exit and during session.
- No in-and-out privileges. Adults may ask if they need to get something from their car or change a baby’s diaper.
- Personal skates must be inspected and free from dirt/rocks and must have a toestop or dance plug in good condition with no metal showing.
Our staff will be practicing safe social distancing standards and making sure the facility and all of the surfaces within are cleaned frequently and to the highest standard. Furthermore, we will be utilizing new UVC disinfection lighting to disinfect all surfaces between skate sessions. This is the same type of lighting used in hospitals to disinfect hospital rooms!
If you or anyone you have been in contact with are or have been experiencing symptoms or illness of ANY kind, please kindly stay home until you have fully recovered.