- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early to your scheduled time. You will only be allowed to come in 5-10 minutes early ahead of guests.
- You bring your cake, plates, napkins, and forks.
- You may not bring pizza or any other outside food or drink besides birthday cake. (exception made ONLY for private parties)
- You MAY bring: table cloth, balloon bouquet, or table decorations.
- NO confetti, glitter, wall hangings, or silly string allowed.
- Passes or Special Promotions may not be used in combination with any party package.
- Goody bags may be given but ONLY at the end of the party.
- We strongly suggest limiting public session (basic) parties to fifteen (15) or less guests (including non-skaters).
- No cake-to-face smashing.
CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING POLICY: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSIT AMOUNTS REGARDLESS OF REASON FOR CANCELLING. IF YOU PAY FOR THE FULL AMOUNT AND CANCEL BEFORE THE TIME OF YOUR PARTY, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED THE TOTAL AMOUNT MINUS THE DEPOSIT. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON AFTER A MISSED SCHEDULED EVENT. REFUNDS FOR DEPOSITS MAY BE NEGOTIATED IF WE THE STAFF ARE UNABLE TO HOST YOUR PARTY DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES SUCH AS NATURAL DISASTERS. SUCH INCIDENTS WILL BE DETERMINED IN A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
RESCHEDULING AND APPLYING A PAID DEPOSIT TO A DIFFERENT DATE AND TIME MUST BE DONE MORE THAN 25 DAYS BEFORE A SCHEDULED PRIVATE PARTY OR 7 DAYS BEFORE A SCHEDULED BASIC PARTY. ANY RESCEHDULING DONE AFTER THAT PERIOD WILL REQUIRE A NEW DEPOSIT AND THE ORIGINAL DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.